Ukrеkоbеzpekа works as a part of a state-wide program on environmental protection and ecological safety. It has a unique experience on application of bio fermentative technologies in waste products recycling in agriculture, animal husbandry and poultry breeding.
Vadym Bilousov, a leading specialist in the sphere of waste product recycling in animal husbandry and poultry breeding at Ukrekobezpeka, has given an interview to Тvarynnytsvо tа Vеtyrynаrіia (Animal Husbandry and Veterinary) magazine. He noted that die to the use of bio preparation, which includes bacteria that accelerate decomposing of manure and remove stinky smell, one can not only get rid of poisonous gases and improve ecological standards on a farm and improve general health condition of livestock and poultry.
He also noted that due to the use of this biological preparation one can:
- Reduce the amount of manure by 50 percent;
- Make a crumbly and powdery mass that will turn into high-concentrated, fermented organic fertilizer.
- Accelerate decomposing of organic material.
- Decrease stinky smells and other unwanted phenomena which accompany the process of manure storing by means of decomposing compounds that include indole, skatole, hydrogen sulfide, methane.
- Decrease the amount of ammonia and mercaptan.
- Simplify processes of loading and unloading for application of dry substrate – a useful organic fertilizer on the fields.
- Prolong the term of substrate’s storing which is safe for environment.
- Due to the high temperature inside heaps, all possible pathogenic and malignant microorganisms, helminth eggs and weed seeds are neutralized.
Annually popularity of this biological preparation is growing and there is a big demand for it among domestic farms and private sector.
Would you like to check uniqueness of these waste recycling technologies? Visit the stand of Ukrekobezpeka (1С278) at Agro Animal Show 2020 (18-20 February, IEC)!