Implementation of digital technologies becomes a necessity for agrarians todays, as well as a key to success in the nearest future. Implementation of innovative agricultural technologies allows analyzing doing business at all stages, to see advantages and disadvantages and therefore increase its effectiveness.
Organizers of the round table are Kyiv International Contract Fair, All-Ukrainian Public Oraganization “Ukrainian Agrarian Confederation” and Drone.UA. During the event such important questions were discussed:
- if there will be a wave of digitalization in agribusiness;
- who can afford to implement digital technologies;
- digital as an aim or a tool to increase profitability of agribusiness;
- modern technologies and precision agriculture: challenges and opportunities for agribusiness;
- digital plant growing and animal husbandry: which is more successful?
- systematic implementation of innovative agricultural technologies at the enterprise;
- complex implementation of digital technologies at the enterprise;
- artificial intelligence in agriculture: processing of information and its successful application in business;
- digital tools of setting a price on domestic and foreign markets;
- digital technologies in tillage and agricultural machinery;
- training of specialists in the sphere of digital agriculture.