Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ukraine, Association “Ukrainian Agribusiness Club”, UcabEvent agency and Kyiv International Contract Fair invite you to the Dutch-Ukrainian AGRO-IT Forum that will be held on 18 February 2020 as a part of business event of the international exhibition AgroSpring 2020.
Date: 18 February 2020, 12:30.
Venue: IEC, 15 Brovarskyi Ave., Exhibition hall 1, Conference room 2 (second floor, entry is from the balcony).
Language: English/Ukrainian (simultaneous translation).
Participation in the event is free of charge on condition of preliminary registration.
Technological solutions in agriculture which were deemed futuristic before are now an integral part of our life. Today not only big agroholdings, but small farms as well actively use drones, robotic systems, various sensors and advanced software. Information technologies will become essential for agricultural producers on their way to realize global goals for sustainable development and ensure food safety in the world in conditions of limited resources.
More details about IT in agro sector will be told by:
- Bohdan Kryvitskyi, Technical director of ІМК
- Mykhailo Dzhos, Head of GIS and precision agriculture department of “HarvEast”
- Andrii Kyianenko, Head of department for innovation implementation of MHP (tbc)
- Yevhen Sapizhenko, Head of department for modelling and monitoring of “Kernel”
- Volodymyr Kravtsov, Operations director of “Agro-Region” (tbc)
- Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ukraine;
- Association “Ukrainian Agribusiness Club”;
- UcabEvent agency;
- Kyiv International Contract Fair.
Regarding any questions about participation, please, address the Organizer via telephone: +380 44 298-00-91 or firstname.lastname@example.org.